- Harbour Pula
- excursion with boat
- 9 days
- Cape Kamenjak
- Min. persons
INFORMATIONS & RESERVATIONS:
Mob: +385 98 656 175
Panoramic tour of Nature Reserve
Cape Kamenjak boat tour includes the panoramic tour of Nature Reserve with lunch on board and panoramic view of the lighthouse Porer, the southernmost point of Istria peninsula. On our tour, we do three stops for swimming in different bays with crystal clear waters.
Cape Kamenjak is a part of the peninsula of Premantura and the southernmost part of Istria county. About 6 kilometers long and 1-kilometre wide area that plunges into the perfectly clear sea water. Cape Kamenjak has about 30 kilometers long coastline mottled with bays and 11 small inhabited islands.
The Lower Kamenjak
The Lower Kamenjak, due to its natural values represents a protected area. However, due to its popularity, in the peak season, it has become inconvenient to visit it by car. Therefore, we offer a pleasant boat tour from Pula to Cape Kamenjak, including grilled food onboard, free drinks with lunch and three stops for swimming in the clear waters of untouched nature.
Depending on the conditions at the sea, we provide either two or three stops for swimming.
- 09:00 Departure from Pula harbour
- 10:15 Bunarina port-Verudela 2nd embarking
- 11:30 Panorama of the lighthouse Porer
- 11:45 Morning swimming near the cave
- 13:00 Lunch onboard
- 14:00 Second stop for a swim
- 15:45 Third stop for a swim
- 16:30 Arrival at Bunarina port (Verudela)
- 17:45 Arrival to Pula.
Cape Kamenjak boat tour
Price and conditions:
PRICE / PER PERSON
- Adults: 280,00 kn ≈ 37 €
- Children (6-12 years) 180,00 kn ≈ 24 €
- Children under age of 6 – gratis (lunch 40,00 kn)
- Boat tour from Pula
- 2-3 stops for swimming
- Swimming and jumping off the boat
- Lunch onboard (included-wine, water, sodas)
- Audio information onboard in English